Are you a Registered Nurse, RN, looking to make a change in your career, this may be the position for you! Great River Care Center in McGregor is looking for an experienced MDS/Restorative Coordinator with pay up to $76,000 per year. Great River Care Center is a CMS 5-star rated facility nestled in the bluffs of NE Iowa near the beautiful Mississippi River.
- Coordinate and oversee the completion of the MDS (Minimum Data Set) assessments for all residents in the facility.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all required documentation related to resident assessments, including medical history, physical examination, and care plans.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members to develop individualized care plans based on resident needs and goals.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of care plans, making adjustments as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory standards and guidelines related to MDS assessments and documentation.
- Provide education and training to staff on MDS assessment processes and requirements.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives to enhance resident care outcomes.
- Performs Restorative nursing services that maximizes our residents’ existing abilities, emphasizes independence instead of dependence and allows them to function at their optimal level.
- Willing to be on call every 3rd weekend and holiday.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34.00 – $36.50 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.