Dietary Aide- Great River
- Full and Part-time Shifts Available
Great River Care Center
1400 West Main
McGregor, IA 52157, US
- More Information
In our line of work, Dietary Aides not only assist our cooks by helping serve food and clean up after meals, but they are also building relationships with our residents. Residents look forward to mealtimes and our Dietary Aides are a key part of their dining experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone needing a flexible schedule or even a high schooler wanting to get their foot in the door in the healthcare field!
Current shift availability is flexible for full or part-time opportunities.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Higher starting wages
- Flexible schedule
- Earn while you learn opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun team atmosphere
- Recognize and respond to the meal-delivery needs of residents
- Effectively serve food, clean up the kitchen and dietary area, dispose of garbage and waste from meal preparation, wash dishes, utensils, etc.
- Perform tasks in a manner conducive to a home-like environment for residents
- Perform the essential functions of the job in a manner that benefits our residents.
What we need from you:
- Compassion for our residents
- The ability to offer excellent customer service
Questions may be directed to 563-873-3527.
Great River Care Center is an equal opportunity employer.