Dietary Aide- Great River
- Part Time
Great River Care Center
1400 West Main
McGregor, IA 52157, US
- More Information
In our line of work, Dietary Aides not only assist our cooks by helping serve food and clean up after meals, but they are also building relationships with our tenants. Tenants look forward to mealtimes and our Dietary Aides are a key part of their dining experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone needing a flexible schedule or even a high schooler wanting to get their foot in the door in the healthcare field!
This position is part-time. Hours would be 7:15 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. every other weekend and 5:15 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. a few times a week.
- Recognize and respond to the meal-delivery needs of residents
- Effectively serve food, clean up the kitchen and dietary area, dispose of garbage and waste from meal preparation, wash dishes, utensils, etc.
- Perform tasks in a manner conducive to a home-like environment for residents
- Perform the essential functions of the job in a manner that benefits our residents.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Higher starting wages
- Earn while you learn opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
- Fun team atmosphere
Great River Care Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Questions may be directed to Kate at 563-873-3527