Making the decision to transition to an Assisted Living environment is complicated. We are here to help you through this process. This decision can be difficult - even if you're looking forward to the extra help, security and social perks that it brings.
Our Assisted Living offers 4 levels of service (from basic to extensive services) to assist our tenants to age in place.
Life in an assisted living facility is an undeniable adjustment. In addition to a new living environment, you are meeting new tenants and getting used to the staff. We want to make that transition easier for you and your family here at Turner Pointe.
It's the people that truly make any place, including an assisted living facility. Turner Pointe staff members want to make this an active social atmosphere for you - where the tenants are friendly and the staff is caring and warm.
- Free On-Site Laundry
- Full Size Refrigerator
- In Room Microwave
- Access to Full Kitchen
- Access to Common Lounge
- Mail Delivered to Building
- Two spacious one-bedroom designs
- Month-to-month lease with no "community fee"
- Emergency call system
- Weekly laundering of bed linens
- Weekly assistance with light housekeeping
- Care and chore assistance available
- Nutritious Meals
- All utilities paid with the exception of personal telephone and cable TV
- Residential setting
- Individual temperature control
- Single level living - NO stairs!
- Access to intermediate/skilled nursing at Great River Care Center
- Minutes from Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin, hospital and clinics!
| Common Lounge Area
- Light Housekeeping
- Laundry Assistance
- Bathing Assistance
- Two Meals a Day (served family style)
- Meal Set-Up
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Nursing Services
- Medication Assistance (Set-up of Administration)
- Satellite TV is also offered for $25/month
- Nails - Monday at 1:30pm
- Happy Hour - Monday at 2:30pm
- Beauty Shop Open - all day Wednesday
- First Lutheran Bible Study - Thursdays at 9:30am
- Bingo - Fridays at 1:30pm with Social Hour afterwards
- Several area churches have services monthly
- Regular Music Groups perform monthly
- Monthly Activity Calendars are posted in rooms & Common Area
Tenants are encouraged to put input into the activities at Turner Pointe Assisted Living during Tenant Council on the 3rd Tuesday of the month. All tenants are always welcome to participate in activities at Great River Care Center also.
At Turner Pointe Assisted Living, we also have a common kitchen area that is available to our tenants and their families, or it may be rented out by families in our community for their own personal use.
If you are interested in viewing the floor plan for Turner Pointe Assisted Living or our apartment floor plans, please click on the appropriate link below:
Turner Pointe Assisted Living
1203 Buell Avenue
McGregor, IA 52157
ph: 563.873.3527 | fax: 563.873.1941
Associated with Great River Care Center
Elderly Waiver and HUD Rental Assistance Accepted.